vrijdag

Barack Obama about Hip Hop Music

'Don't worry I am not
going to talk about
any politics here, it's just
that...,

Recently with all the Elections going on
I saw a documantary about Barack Obama, and it
reminded me about a post I did in 2009
with a video,



In the video here below Barack Obama talks about
how Music or Hip Hop Music can have
the potential to deliver a message, and that
it hasn't only has to be a Mirror of what is,
but also a reflection of what can be.

I do believe that's an interesting concept
and it's also something that I thought about
while thinking about a specific Brand of
Short Stories that are part about
a whished for future
or a reality anticipating
way of writing.

(Btw. you can read about that on my
Short Stories in Developement page
on my - Writer's Lifestyle - Blog.)





Other Related Posts
That You Sure Will Like, When You Enjoyed
Reading This Post:



To My Surprise I Saw Several People That I Met at the Grammy Awards

Lidel Shouth Sea Jazz 2012

Caro Emerald Won Edison


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Write - Your - Comments, simply click the Comments-Link here below:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geen opmerkingen:



'Feel Free to write your own Comments on Blogposts for others to read, and to Share with Friends.'
Enjoy!


RECENT POSTS:



Check Out these New Posts!!!

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source


.




Become a Guest STAR!!!!

When you have a GUEST POST for any of the Happy Blogspots feel free to send them to: hpvanduuren@yahoo.com with in the subject line in capitals: "GP:" + "Subject"

Only currently - for the time being - you have to agree to offer your Guest Post(s) for Free, although when I really like it and you help attracting a lot of visitors to this blog I might 'Buy you a Coffee' (to read more about this see Buy you a Coffee)

or else feel free to just write Compelling Comments by clicking the comment-link you can find below each post.
(BTW at: HP's Happy WRITING Blogspot you can find Inspiration for Writing)

*****************************************************************